Mission/Goal: We help Advocates (Child & Family Services & Foster Parents) of at-risk traumatized youth to transform their lives from CHAOS to HOPE so they can succeed in life.
This charity is the passion and brainchild of Danny Vann – a Former Foster and Trauma Survivor – who wants to help those whose lives have been touched by the trauma of family chaos and are currently, or have been, wards of the Child Welfare System.
Our KEY Services are:
- We will provide access to resources
- like Housing, Transportation, Mental Health and over 300 links to FREE or custom support programs
- Provide direct & virtual pre-recorded presentations
- Online webinars
- Connect to supporting websites
- Training videos
- Timely articles
- Newsletters and social media connections.
- We will help offload research and coordination activities currently being done (or neglected) by Advocates
- We will help FIND various sources such as, local, state & federal government programs
- We will also help find and connect with private and charitable programs that can aid the support and transition of the youth on their journey through the Child Welfare/Foster Care system – and into Transitional Programs